A lot of people, when first starting on the Weight Watchers program, struggle with knowing which are the best breakfasts to eat when following the Plan.
From quick and easy breakfast recipes to delicious low Point dishes that you can prepare the night before (and a few grab & go suggestions for when you just haven't got the time!), I hope to give you some ideas to keep you on track and keep you satisfied and full.
I have listed some of my favourite WW friendly breakfasts from zero Points to five Points and have suggested serving sizes when applicable.
If you use any of the recipes listed here, you can automatically add these to your food tracker on the WW App by clicking on the blue button in the recipe card.
Breakfast became an important meal for me when I started following the WW program. I find that if I eat a good breakfast every morning, I am much less likely to snack during the day, so much more likely to stick to my Points.
On days that I have a more 'point heavy' dinner planned, I will usually eat a zero point breakfast. Most days, however, I use 4 or 5 Points on my breakfast.
I also stay away from sugary cereal as I find (for me) that I am more likely to crave sweet treats later in the day if I have a sugary cereal first thing!
I hope that you find this list of the Best Breakfasts - Weight Watchers Points helpful & as ever, do leave a comment if there is a particular breakfast food that you love and that is WW friendly!
Zero Point WW Breakfasts
- Fat free plain Greek Yogurt with Blueberries or banana
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Muffins
- Shakshuka | Weight Watchers
- Hard or Soft Boiled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs with no added fat
- Fruit Salad with a dollop of fat free yogurt or cottage cheese
One Point WW Breakfasts
- Kodiak Pancakes
- Scrambled eggs on toast (use 1 Point bread)
- Fried egg on toast (use calorie controlled oil & 1 Point bread)
Two Point WW Breakfasts
- Banana Pancakes
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Arrowhead Mills Puffed Wheat Cereal (1 cup with ½ cup unsweetened almond milk drink)
- One Weetabix with fat free Greek yogurt and a handful of blueberries
- Garden Lite Veggies Made Great Spinach Egg White Frittata
Three Point WW Breakfasts
- Pumpkin Spiced French Toast Muffin
- Hearty Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Oats with Blueberries
- One Weetabix with ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk (sweeten with 0 cal sweetener of choice)
- One cup Natures Path Organic Rice Puffs with ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk (sweeten with 0 cal sweetener of choice)
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal Original (28g packet)
- One slice of 1 Point bread toasted with ½ tablespoon of Good Good Choco Hazel spread & a sliced banana.
Four Point WW Breakfasts
- Pumpkin Spiced French Toast Casserole
- One cup Natures Path Organic Rice Puffs with ½ cup of skim milk.
- Garden Lite Veggies Made Great Cinnamon Roll Muffin
- Thomas' Original English Muffin with sugar free jelly
Five Point WW Breakfasts
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- Baked Oatmeal with Apples
- Porridge (made with ½ cup of Old Fashioned Quaker Oats, water and ½ cup unsweetened almond milk) topped with fruit.
- Sandwich Bro's Egg White with Cheese & Turkey Sausage
- Thomas' Original English Muffin with scrambled egg (made without fat) & 1 slice of turkey bacon.