This Strawberry & Marshmallow Fluff is a tasty and fun Weight Watchers dessert recipe.
It is zero SmartPoints on Weight Watchers Blue, Purple and the old Freestyle plan.
It is 1 SmartPoint per serving if you follow the WW Green plan.
But you would never know that you are eating a zero/low SmartPoint dessert with this recipe.
By using 0% fat Greek yogurt and sugar free jelly (jello) powder / crystals and sugar free mini marshmallows, one portion of this dessert really is zero points!
Although tempting, eating the whole 6 portions in one go will NOT be zero points ...
.... you have been warned 😀 !
Although Fage 0% Fat Greek Yogurt is one of my favourite brands of Greek yogurt, I used a runnier brand of Greek yogurt in this recipe as I find it makes a fluffier and lighter Marshmallow Fluff.
By all means use Fage, it tastes just as good, but you may find that the fluff does not whip up as well.
I used a bag of Weight Watchers pink and white mini marshmallows in this recipe, which are just 2 SmartPoints per small bag (this product is unfortunately not longer available to buy either in meeting or online).
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Visit this page to see what that means.
If you are in the UK, Sainsbury's do a sugar free mini marshmallows.
You can also buy La Nouba Sugar Free Marshmallows from Amazon. Use 35g (½ a bag) of marshmallows to keep these Marshmallow fluffs zero Smart Points.
Can't find Sugar Free Marshmallows?
If you are unable to find sugar free marshmallows then you can add 30g (approx ⅔ of a cup) of Kraft Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows which will bring the point value of each portion of Marshmallow Fluff to 1 SmartPoint.
Variations to this recipe
- Use raspberry flavoured jelly and swap the strawberries for raspberries
- Use berry blue flavoured jello and use blueberries for a 'colourful' fluff recipe
- If you do not like the taste of Greek Yogurt, use a natural fat free yogurt instead
Do not like yogurt? Then try this yogurt free Strawberry Fluff recipe
- 1 tub fat free Greek yogurt (450g tub / 2 cups)
- 1 packet sugar free strawberry jelly / jello crystals / powder (11.5g)
- ¼ pint boiling water
- ¼ pint cold water
- 12 strawberries
- 1 packet WW mini marshmallows (approx 35g sugar free mini marshmallows)
- Pour the jelly crystals/ powder into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir to dissolve then add the cold water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Chop up the strawberries into small chunks and set aside.
- Pour the Greek yogurt into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer or into a large mixing bowl if you are using a hand held mixer. Whisk the yogurt on a medium speed for 2 - 3 minutes then start to add the jelly mixture in a steady stream whilst continuing to whisk on a medium - high speed. Continue to whisk for a further 5 - 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Very carefully fold most of the chopped strawberries and most of the marshmallows into the yogurt / jelly mixture. Gently spoon into 6 glasses and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Before serving decorate with a couple of the left over marshmallows and a few bits of strawberry.