Whether you call them Deviled Eggs or Devilled Eggs, these ones are the best!
Made with a little cheese and some crunchy bacon bits, these Cheese & Bacon Deviled Eggs are 1 SmartPoint per portion (2 halves) on Weight Watchers Blue & Purple plans and 3 SmartPoints on the Green plan.
Please be aware that this post was written prior to Weight Watchers changing to the WW Personal Points Plan! You can discover exactly how many Personal Points this recipe will be for you by clicking on the blue ‘WW Personal Points’ button in the recipe card below.
Like this recipe traditional Devilled Eggs, these cheesy, bacony versions are some of the easiest Weight Watchers snacks to make.
They are perfect for a snack anytime of the day and they keep in the fridge well for a couple of days.
Using 5 ingredients (plus a little salt and pepper if preferred), you may well have the ingredients in your kitchen right now ready to go!
So what is stopping you ... go make some now!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Visit this page to see what that means.
Making your own Bacon Bits!
You can always make your own WW friendly bacon bits!
I usually do as I can't have an open packet of bacon bits hanging around my kitchen - I have no control around them 😀 😀 I'd eat them all in one go!
Usually bacon bits are made with streaky bacon, but I prefer to use bacon medallions as that keeps the SmartPoints down.
Two bacon medallions work out at 1 SmartPoint whereas one slice of streaky bacon works out as 2 SmartPoints.
Take two bacon medallions and snip them into small pieces or strips.
As the bacon doesn't contain much (if any) fat, you will need to add a little oil to your pan - I do this by spritzing the oil into my pan using one of these oil sprayers.
Heat the oiled pan over a low / medium heat and sprinkle on the bacon bits. Toss the bacon in the pan until all the bits are lying flat and allow them to fry.
Toss the bacon in the pan every few minutes until all the bits have turned golden brown.
There you have it .... WW friendly bacon bits!
SmartPoints in these Deviled Eggs
Using the official WW recipe builder, I have worked out the SmartPoints for these Cheese & Bacon Deviled Eggs for each of the three plans (plus the old Freestyle plan!).
Each serving is equivalent to one whole egg, so two deviled egg halves.
- Freestyle Plan - 1 SmartPoint per serving
- myWW Blue Plan - 1 SmartPoint per serving
- myWW Purple Plan - 1 SmartPoint per serving
- myWW Green Plan - 3 SmartPoints per serving
How I worked out the SmartPoints
I calculated the Weight Watchers SmartPoints for these Cheese & Bacon Deviled Eggs using the official WW recipe builder.
Please note that the nutritional information in the recipe card below has been automatically generated and will give you an inaccurate SmartPoint value.
This is because it does not account for any ingredients being zero SmartPoints on the WW plan. Nor does it account for variations in product brands and types, weights of individual ingredients etc.
Use the recipe builder on your WW App and you will see that the SmartPoint values that I have given are correct 😀 !
More Weight Watchers Egg Recipes
Being a zero hero food on the Blue and Purple plans, eggs are a great way of keeping your SmartPoints down whilst keeping you full and satisfied.
This Egg Salad makes a great lunch time dish and works out as 1 SmartPoint per serving on Blue & Purple and 3 SmartPoints on Green.
These popular Baked Egg Custards are one of my favourite low point WW desserts 😀 They work out at 3 SmartPoints per serving on Blue and Purple and 4 SmartPoints on Green!
Cheese & Bacon Deviled Eggs | Weight Watchers
- 6 medium eggs
- 4 tbsp fat free mayonnaise Hellmann's Lighter Than Light or Kraft FF
- 1 tbsp bacon bits or 2 bacon medallions*
- 1 tbsp shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp mustard
- Salt & pepper optional
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water.
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat until the water is simmering and set a timer for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off take the saucepan from the heat and drain off the hot water.
- Run the eggs under cold water for a couple of minutes until they are cold enough to handle.
- Peel the eggs.
- Slice the eggs lengthways and remove the yolks using a teaspoon.
- Place the yolks in a small bowl and add the mayonnaise and mustard and give it a good mix until you have a smooth creamy consistency.
- Add the shredded cheese and most of the bacon bits (hold back some for decoration).
- Give a good stir
- Taste and then add a little salt and pepper if required.
- Spoon the yolk mixture onto the egg white and decorate with a couple of the left over bacon bits.